Do you have a client who could benefit from EMDR?
- Now offering (Adjunctive) EMDR Intensives
- Offered online for clients in Colorado or Florida.
- Offered in-person (Boulder/Lakewood) to clients located in Colorado.
An EMDR Intensive Program can:
- Help clients process trauma(s) and then have greater focus on the other work they do with you as their primary therapist.
- Expedite the treatment process.
- Provide clients with an opportunity to continue to see their primary therapist. The program is meant to be brief.
Duration of treatment
- The EMDR Intensive Program is appx 3 days (4 hours per day)
- Additional 4 hour intensives can be scheduled (if needed)
- Optional follow up appointment
- Workbook/journal and clinical assessments are included for tracking progress and symptoms.