Rates & Insurance
Regular weekly/individual therapy sessions
- $150 for a 60 minute session
- $150 for 60 minute session
- $185 for a 75 minute session
- $300 for a 2-hour extended EMDR session
3 Day EMDR Intensive Program
For new or current clients this includes:
- 1 hour pre-intensive assessment
- 3 day intensive (4 hours per day, 12 hours total)
- Treatment workbook
- 1 hour post-intensive follow up (2-3 weeks after intensive)
Fee = $2450 ($175/hour for 14 hours)
Insurance is not accepted for intensives. A 50% deposit is required to hold your spot.
I currently accept United & Cigna.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Private Pay and the No Surprises Act: Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
1. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
2. Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
3. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
4. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!