Individual Therapy for Anxiety and Stress
Feeling stressed or anxious can cause you to feel like a shell of yourself. It can feel lonely and overwhelming.
- Does life feel heavy and demanding right now?
- Do you feel distant from your children or partner?
- Are you finding it difficult to find a work/life balance?
- Perhaps the past 3 years of the pandemic have taken a toll on how you view the world or your role in it.
- Perhaps you are tired and your emotions feel bigger and more painful.
- Maybe you want to have a better awareness and connection to your mental health.
When you choose to work with me, I take an individualized and unique approach to support you in finding ways to feel more connected to who you truly are.
I utilize a therapeutic approach that supports you in finding ways to optimize healing for your mind and body. I do not view mental health as being separate from physical health. They are fully interconnected. This understanding can lead to sustained growth, self-compassion and true healing.
I am a Certified EMDR therapist. This is a type of therapy that is frequently used to treat the emotional effects of trauma, anxiety and stress. I incorporate a "parts work" lens into EMDR.
I am also a Licensed Addiction Counselor and can offer non-judgmental support around substance use concerns.
My approach is highly personalized, gentle, and supportive. I can work with you to feel more connected to your inner wisdom and brilliance!
I am licensed in the state of Colorado where I see clients via telehealth and in person (Lakewood). I also have a telehealth license in the state of Florida.